Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Park Timeout forward to Huntgroup

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbaits25

Technical User
Aug 7, 2013
US
Afternoon everyone,

I was wondering if there was a way to setup a call park timeout to forward to a huntgroup. As of right now after a call is parked it ringsback after 60 seconds, then just rings and rings. Can I setup where it forwards the parked call to a hungroup?

thanks,

hmm never set that up before, we are on 9.0 at one of our locations but on 8.0 on the two others. Could you lead me how to do that (when you say within voicemail?).

Thanks,

Embedded voicemail auto attendants can park & page also.

Never done either but assume that park recall doesn't apply to either, call just remains parked until someone picks it up or the caller gives up. (anyone know?).

With user park, it makes sense that it should recall to whoever parked it. They will have already talked with the caller and therefore know something of the call reason/history.

The default timeout for park is 5 minutes so someone adjusted it down to 60 seconds with a purpose.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back