Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call OpsContext methods from Simphony JavaScript Extensibility extension application

MihailG

Programmer
Aug 16, 2024
Hello,
Has anyone used the Simphony JavaScript Extensibility (v19.6) API?
I am trying to call OpsContext methods from an extension application, for ex. OpsContext.ShowMessage().
Is it even possible or I should look into some other options?
Thanks in advance!

Additional information
Simphony JavaScript Extensibility Documentation: https://docs.oracle.com/en/industries/food-beverage/simphony/19.6/simjs/index.html

I tried the common method LoadOps() like that

Code:
SimphonyExtensibilityAPI.Common.LoadOps().Micros.Ops.OpsContext

From the upper line I get an object which contains only these 5 properties:
IsTimerProperty, Equals, ReferenceEquals, CommandLogEntry, CondimentGroupStatus

Were you able to make any progress on this? I am messing around with JS support as well but ran into the same issue. I can't seem to locate the equivalent of @OpsContext in ISL or Ops.OpsContext in .Net ext apps. I only see the properties you mentioned. The only thing i got to work is the Logger functions.

Were you able to make any progress on this? I am messing around with JS support as well but ran into the same issue. I can't seem to locate the equivalent of @OpsContext in ISL or Ops.OpsContext in .Net ext apps. I only see the properties you mentioned. The only thing i got to work is the Logger functions.
No, company priorities changed. And to be honest I am kind of glad that I don't have to work with it.
I also used the Logger methods to see what is available in the different objects with Object.keys().

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back