Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Master IV and a Wireless Headset???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppenning

IS-IT--Management
Feb 16, 2005
US
Does anyone know of any wireless headsets which will be compatible with Call Masters? I am particularly looking for Remote answer and disconnect compatibility with the IV.

Thanks!
Perry

I am using Plantonics CS50's through P10's. This works with auto answer but there is no way to disconnect remote.
I also have a 6426d+M that I am testing with the Avaya branded AWH55 headset, so far it works great and lets you answer and disconnect while away from your desk, but it will not work on the Callmaster IV's. I think the new IP callmasters are compatable with the AWH headset but I do not know for sure.

Thanks...
I use the Avaya Branded headset with my 6416D+Ms and they work great. I prefer the 900Mhz to the higher frequencies. 900Mhz is just more forgiving on distance and walls.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back