Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Manager & Unity Setup 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

neutec

Technical User
Apr 26, 2003
Hello All,
I have CallManager 3.3 and Unity 4 and I am looking for some information on setting them up. Does anyone know of any good links or books on this subject? Also has anyone been successfull in installing CallManager on any other platefrom then the recommended Win2k? I would like to install CM on a Windows2k3 server. I also am running Exchange 2k3, will Unity work with that?

Thanks

Books - Look at the documentation both online and on the CD you got. It has everything you need.

Installation on Win2k3 - You would be a fool, in my opinion, to do this. Especially if you want a stable platform.

Exchange 2k3 compatability - It will work. Once again, there is plenty of documentation on getting it to work on Cisco.com.

It is what it is!!

I would like to install Cisco Unity CDs can any one advice me
1. How to install
2. what OS and hardware do i require
3. Can i install on CCM machine or different machine.
4. There are nearly 12 cds which cd shall i use to poperly
installed.

Thanks

Thanks for quick reply.

I am using generic PC is there any way around to install.

Just read carefully the document in the link provided by rtfmdude. It has all the info to install unity. Unity does not use cisco-taylored OS. It runs on regular Windows 2000 server. To run unity as unified messaging you will need sibscriber license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back