Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Manager phone connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

falwiz

MIS
Oct 24, 2003
US
I recently was put in charge of our call manager 3.3 and i cannot get any of our new replacements 7920 phones to connect. The ones already connected to the system work fine(turn off and on) but the new ones just stay in a state "connecting to CallManager 0 or 5". Now the sets that are working are connecting to "1"?. On the phones that connect, Call Manager 1 is an address and the ones that will not connect show "TFTP_AS_CM" now is this a problem? Seeing how I'm running this now did someonedo something?

Can you help a noobie out?

Yes now i have gotten 2 phones to work last week and now they don't find the call manager on the final step the register the connection, get an IP address but i feel that im losing it on the TFTP part. Any of the phones i have done are Dups of working phone in the system.

What's the error message you get on the 7920?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back