Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call logger Interface II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc4967

Programmer
Oct 4, 2012
GB
Help Please,

I have a problem with a Compact Plus using a CLI V2 to Interface with a screen popping software for a Private car hire company. Now the call logger is relaying the incoming call details after the call has ended.The software company need the call details in realtime... Is there something I could do to achieve this?? Any Help will be appreciated

Thanks for you response curlycord,the CLI is hooked up to Extn 231 and is on a serial port on a PC...where in programming do I find Auto Dn???

A CLI is the The Call Logger Interface the Screen popping software is called Cab Express, I will be on site tomorrow and apply what you recommended... many thanks

I'm using the call logging interface v2 as the CTA??thats what
I thought I'm connected to the PC which has the
Relevant software via a serial lead to the serial port

thinkin Arc4967 is on other side of the pond

Pretty much retired from telecom and now grow and sell perennials from April-November and Ski from Nov-April

No i did a search and its like a cta

Pretty much retired from telecom and now grow and sell perennials from April-November and Ski from Nov-April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back