Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call fwd to vm system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

600SDI

Programmer
Mar 19, 2009
US
I have two fujitsu f9600 one master and one slave running with one active voice repartee vm.The fujitsu pbx are connected together using fipn via a point to point T all using the same vm sys.I have transaction box in vm sys set up to play a greeting which gives the caller a one key dialing option or if you know the extension enter it.This all works great. The problem is when the outside caller enters the partys extension # which is at remote site and the user is on the phone the call is suppsed to go to the users vm box but is going to the vm sys main greeting.It causes alot of confusion for the caller because they get a differant buisness greeting.I am assuming that when the vm sys releases the call across fipn its losing something so when it see's busy line on other side and comes back across fipn to main switch to hit vm box it does know where to go so it sends it to main sys greeting.Any help or input on my situation would be helpful.Thank you

check svp,2,134 it should be a 1. (on the switch that has the vm directly connected)

Thanks I checked the svp,2,134 it is in fact set to 1.The odd thing about this situation is that it only happens on a busy line condition.All directory #,s have the same fwd condition,BL to vm pilot #,and DA to vm pilot#. For some reason it does not go to the persons vm box on a BL line condition but does for a DA condition.Other DN across the FIPN that are not associated with the AA one key dialing structure work just fine when routing back to vm across FIPN.

Does this happen on all phones? Maybe the phone you are testing is forwarded manually (from desktop) to somewhere else?

Thanks for the help.I found the problem it was a timing issue with the repartee vm system.smdi from switch was happening so fast that vm was not reading the string of info.as soon as I added some delay in the vm system problem went away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back