Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Forwarding Question 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hubcap1324

IS-IT--Management
Aug 12, 2003
US
Hey all again

I need to set up an ACD to call forward an extension to an outside number. I changed the NCFW to the number in ld 23. If I call the extension internally it goes to the number. If I dial from the outside, then it goes to a automated message about not having a mailbox. What did I miss?

CDB ld 15 , prt in 21

Net Data - TRNX-YES
EXTT-YES

RDR Data - CFF (not CFO)
FTR Data - CFF

Mato' Was'aka

CLS CFXA

CDB CFF

This is a Signature and not part of the answer, it appears on every reply.

This is an Analogy so don't take it personally as some have.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

Tried those but still get the same meassage. Not sure if it matters but this number is an external DID that needs to cfw to a remote location.

If you are trying to CFW your external DID to a remote site, just set it up the DID in symposium (if you have symposium) as a CDN then build the script to Route Dial the call to where ever you want it to go. i hope that helps

I'm going to ask a stupid question, how are you trying to do the forward? It does make a difference.

OK, plant manager has 3 sales guys scattered all over the US. All 3 have mobile phones. He wants all three to also have an extension at the plant that is dialable from the outside (that is what I meant by external DID, sorry my terminology sucks). He wants this extension to automatically call forwarded to the mobile phones, no phone sets obviously as they are never there. I know this seems strange but his explanation for this is he wanted it to appear that all 3 worked from the plant for centralization. Hopefully this makes it clearer. Also there is already a DN like this that is working and I need to duplicate this for the other three mentioned above. This working DN is defined as an ACD with the NCFWD to that person's mobile phone. I duplicated this with the other three, creating a separate ACD DN for each salesperson in LD 23. If I dial the extension from within the building it goes through to the salesperson. I dialed it directly from my cell phone and it goes to a system message saying there is no mailbox for the user. I bet it's something simple I missed. Is there any other places I need to define this other than ld 23?

ace - you mentioned to add the CLS CFXA. Where do I do this at since there is no set? I knwow how to add the CFXA when programming a set but how do I do it for a ACD DN?

can you post the working ACD and the non-working acd? Are the other remote cells that do not work going out the same route as the working one???

Mato' Was'aka

I bet if you post the working ACD, we will see what you need to do.

Why not just create it as a PLDN [ld 57] with a hunt group [ld 18] hunting to their cell number?

make it simple, delete the dummy ACD queue then program the DID extension as phatom set then DCFW to their cell phone

If an ACD was any simpler, they wouldn't need us.

OK here is the printout of the acd that is working:

REQ prt
TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 5161

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 5161
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 1
SDNB NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT
SRRT
NRRT
FROA NO
NCFW 97045412312
FNCF NO
FORC NO
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT

Thanks!

Ok hold the phones, I figured something out... This one that is working is considered a local call. I thought it was long distance. I put this number in one of the other 3 acd quesues I need and it worked for that number. So it definitely appears to be an access issue of not being able to NCFW to a long distance number. Where to next?

Post the non-working one now.

Ok here is the non-working one. It is exactly like the working one except for the acdn and ncfw.

REQ prt
TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 5180
TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 5161
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 1
SDNB NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT
SRRT
NRRT
FROA NO
NCFW 916102032677
FNCF NO
FORC NO
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT

so it is not going out the same route. I was trying to find that out earlier. what is your LD route? what RLI does 610 follow? post those.

Mato' Was'aka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back