Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call forwarding on a Panasonic KXTDA100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitu1

Technical User
Mar 20, 2018
GB
Hi there,

I am trying to set-up call forward on my analog lines group but its not working , the analog lines are connected to a talk show system, (6 lines) I am trying to forward calls to a alternative phone number via software ,

the call forwards from extension setting but not from CO?

my settings are attached , where im i going wrong?

the 6 lines group setting,

one of the extensions setting in the group ,

any help is appreciated ,

thank you

There are a few things one is class of service to allow call forwarding to co

You will need cpc or reverce polarity on trunks for the lines to clear down after the call ends

Are you transferring from incoming call back out to external call or to an extension correct to radio system

Hi there

the COS for the extensions is 1 which allows call forwarding to CO, , where do I find the reverse polarity option from ? ,

I am going to be transferring from an incoming call back to an external number , as the 6 lines are connected to the phone system, the presenter is going to be broadcasting from elsewhere so will need to forward the calls to a different number for lets say 3 hours

i cant understand why it does not work via external forward but if I dial the extension number locally from a diff phone in the building it forwards the call to the external; number

I have set the divert for external calls too via the extion settings on the software but the internal divert seems to just ring the extension

When I put the number in to forward i start it with a 9 then the mobile number starting with a 0 but its still does not forward ,

i am trying to forward from amalog lines , what setting do i need to change ?

Regards

Hi there ,

When I set the FWD present button status to ON via the software for the analogue lines , the phone just rings and rings it does not divert anywhere.

I've set the FWD destination to a mobile number , ive made sure COS is on 1 for the extension lines,

Can anyone tell me where im I going wrong ?

Strangely when I divert the Call from Extension , it works

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back