Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Forwarding between sites 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mv114

Technical User
Oct 19, 2011
US
We have a cs1000e at two sites with vtrks between. When site A call forwards desk phone to cell phone and that desk phone is called from site B all is well. When site B forwards desk phone to cell phone and that desk phone is called from site A we are only passing 4 digit dn to public network. Looking for the needle in the haystack!

Any Thoughts?

Thanks in Advance.

print out the TN of the set forwarded at site B and post

Here you go..... however I'm thinking this haystack needle is further up the ladder in programming. This does not appear to be limited to "a set" at site B.

DES 5081
TN 144 0 04 22 VIRTUAL
TYPE 1120
CDEN 8D
CTYP XDLC
CUST 0
NUID
NHTN
CFG_ZONE 00005
CUR_ZONE 00005
MRT
ERL 769
ECL 0
FDN
TGAR 1
LDN NO
NCOS 3
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
SCI 0
SSU
LNRS 16
XLST
SCPW
CLS UNR FBD WTA LPR MTA FND HTD TDD HFA CRPD
MWD LMPN RMMD AAD IMD XHD IRD NID OLD VCE DRG1
POD SLKD CCSD SWD LNA CNDA
CFTD SFD MRD DDV CNID CDCA MSID DAPA BFED RCBD
ICDD CDMD LLCN MCTD CLBD AUTU
GPUD DPUD DNDA CFXA ARHA FITD CLTD ASCD
CPFA CPTA ABDD CFHD FICD NAID BUZZ AGRD MOAD AHD
DDGA NAMA
DRDD EXR0
USMD USRD ULAD RTDD RBDD RBHD PGND OCBD FLXD FTTC DNDY DNO3 MCBN
VOLA VOUD CDMR PRED RECD MCDD T87D SBMD KEM3 MSNV FRA PKCH MUTA MWTD DVLD CROD CROD
CPND_LANG ENG
HUNT
PLEV 02
PUID
DANI NO
AST
IAPG 0
AACS NO
ITNA NO
DGRP
MLWU_LANG 0
MLNG ENG
DNDR 0
KEY 00 SCR 6001 1
CPND
NAME MDF WILSON
XPLN 17
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
01 SCR 6002 0
CPND
NAME WIL-SWITCHROOM
XPLN 17
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
17 TRN
18 AO6
19 CFW 16 97628900
20 RGA
21 PRK
22 RNP
DATE 21 JAN 2016

Good thought, however the clid tables are set to ship 10 digits.

Let me add.... if the phone at site B is forwarded to a outside number and called from another phone in site B we are shipping a full 10 digit caller ID. Only when that same phone at site B is forwarded to an outside number and called from a phone at site A are we shipping only the 4-digit DN.

Hope this helps.

Are these SIP or H323 Trunks? Either way you may want to look at the RCAP on the virtual D-channel. If nothing shows up there then look at the route differences.

Yup, been there... done that. Stared and compared till my eyes got a little funny.

Try comparing your NET_Data blocks. They can be found under LD 21. PRT net_data. Also are you using Session Manager to route calls between the sites?

Yes, I have compared the Net_Data blocks as well. No, we are not utilizing Session Manager to route calls.

Well.....more proof positive on the "never say never" expression. Although I had stated we looked and compared so many things, we went back and looked again, Eureka!!! There it was....OCLI in the Net_Data Block. Site A was set to (ALL), changed to (NO) and the problem cleared.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions, Romar53....winner, winner....chicken dinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back