Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call-Forward via ACDN NCFW, receives Fast Busy when going over VOIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

olympus41

IS-IT--Management
Sep 6, 2002
US
We have an Option 81C system and we are using VOIP for our outbound dialing to customers. For example, we can dial area code 313 phone numbers without any problems. When we attempt to create an ACDN with NCFW to a 313 phone numbers, we receive a fast busy. DCH messaging shows the call go out as E164 and that is what we have configured in the NRS to hit the gateway endpoint (carrier signaling server). I have worked with the carrier and had them put a call-trace up and they never see the call.

I have also tried CFW from my phone set to another phone number (which we can dial manually from our phones) and I receive a FAST BUSY on that CFW attempt as well. My phone is configured with CFXA.

I have tried changing NPA 313 to go over one of our PSTN circuits and the call will go through perfectly fine so I know something must be restricting the call within the VOIP configuration somewhere.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could tell me if they can think of any configuration options that I may have missed that might be causing this issue.

Thank you very much,

- Olympus 41

Try using the ACOD of the VOIP Route as a prefix before the NCFW number as the first process

My guess is possibly TRUNK to TRUNK issue

Cheers!!

TYPE RDR_DATA
CUST 00
OPT CFF CFRD PVCD CWRD MCI
FNAD FDN
FNAT FDN
FNAL FDN
CFTA NO
CCFWDN
CFN0 4
CFN1 6