Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Forward Override

Status
Not open for further replies.

uthorns

MIS
Aug 19, 2002
US
We have an Opt. 11c, M3904 phones...not sure about packages...

Is it possible to set up a phone so it can override a forward set on another phone?

Basically we have ceo's phone forwarded to assistant. Assistant, and others, want to be able to override that forward to call him, to transfer calls to him, etc.

I set up an ovr button on assistants phone and made sure WTA was in ceo's cls, but it's not working. Anything else I need to do?

I also have a hunting question. From what I have read there is something called second level hunt...or something like that. This leads me to believe that a call that came in on ext. 1 could hunt to ext. 2 and then ext. 3 based on the path set in ext. 1. Are there only two locations you can set in a path per ext?

If ext. 4 hunts to ext. 5, what happens once the call finshes ringing ext. 5 and nobody answers? Does it go back to ext. 4 voicemail, use ext. 5's hunting scenario, or could it be set up to do either?

We just switched from a Definity to Opt. 11 and the users just won't give me enough time to figure out this new switch. Thanks for your help folks.

what does your vendor say

Pat Guido
NEXTIRAONE
Pat.guido@nextiraone.com

Formerly Nextira, formerly Williams Communications, formerly Wiltel, formerly Nortel networks, formerly Northern Telecom, formerly, Nynex meridian systems formerly Northern Telecom.

Well I think about the second level hunt also is the short hunt. Just type:

Hunt 000
Lhk the last extension in the hunt. Remember tho add CLS- HTA.

Secretarial hunting is inherent. If I forward my calls to you then you are the only one that can ring my phone. So the assistant should be able to call him. Can everyone go through the assistant?

Can anyone tell me how can show all the active alarm in the PABX M1.

Thanks

cm6043 LD 135 or 137 DISP ALL for you. And for the forward override assign CFHO feature code in LD 57 and CFHO in the CLS of the secretary, everyone with CFHO in their cls can use this little known about gem.

Mark Dvoracek
Lowes Companies Inc.
Formerly Sprint, Williams, Wiltel, Pac Tel, ect....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back