Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Forward Not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevomorrison

Programmer
Aug 31, 2006
CA
I have a customer with a BCM 400 version 3.7. From time to time when the use the call forward all feature it does not take the change. He has his phone call forwarded to another extension but instead it still rings the extension and goes to his voicemail after 4 rings.

Does your customer press the call forward key again after he has keyed in the exten number?. Has he tried just using the "Feature" *4 code and dialed number method?.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

I am not exactly sure what mehtod he uses but when he looks under capabiliites in unified manager it says call forward all to the extension he typed in.

Can it be that, that other extension where he call forward his calls is actually call forwarded to his extension or on DND? That could explain why his phone still ring.

The customer tells me there are no hunt groups or DND and he cannot call forward to any extension at all. When i had him type in Feature 4 followed by the voicemail extension it forwarded directly to voicemail as it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back