Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Forward Internal - Voice Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

msteeler

Technical User
Jan 29, 2003
US
Hello,

I think this is a easy one but I'm missing something. When I forward my phone to an internal number and that phone doesn't answer it reverts the call back to my voice mail. I would like the call to stay at the internal number I'm forwarding to. How do I go about doing this. CUCM is on 9.1.2. Thanks

By design Unity looks for the Called Party for voice mail. Not the last Called Party. I can look it up later today but I am pretty sure it's a system parameter, not a per device setting.

Certifications:
A+
Network+
CCENT
CCNA Voice

gnrslash4life is correct it is a system parameter.
The reason we do not change it is that we use the * (star)plus the extension feature for dialing directly into a mail box and if you change the forwarding parameter i know it will effect this feature.
I am not sure what other feature it will affect.
I do not remember which setting it is as it was a few years ago we tried this but if you still want to do it, i can look it up and post it unless someone beats me to it :)

here is the thread in the forum with the instructions

CFA Destination Override thread851-1684644

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back