Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call forward internal route

Status
Not open for further replies.

IS-IT--Management
Sep 16, 2004
IE
on an option 11 I have a new route that goes to another pabx, the users want to be able to call forward to ext's on the other pabx, i set rcls to INT on the route in the RDB, and set IDEF to yes in FTR_DATA in LD 15, but it still wont let me call forward (say the route access is 6916) i cant call forward to 6916700.

i would add 700 as a dsc, then just call forward to 700. if the frl on your rlb is set low enough it will go without cfxa...

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

are the cfw key sset to 8? ie key 8 cfw 8 xxxxxxxx or how ever many digits you need

try setting cfxa in the cls

I take it you can ring the numbers?

It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

would it be easier to just send a rang on extensions (say 3xx) down the route, how can i do that? cfw is currently set to 20

right still no look on this, set up a cdp to to get to the other system (all of 3xxx) can ring the numbers no problem, dont particularly want cxfa on all the handsets it's to dangerous. Any more pointers?

if you can dial 600 in the above case, then just forward to 600, look at the frl in your cdp/rlb to make sure it is a low enough number to allow the call...

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back