Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Forward from CP100 to Cellular

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCC1Tech

Programmer
Mar 30, 2006
US
Hello -

Looking for a little guidance. I have a CICS with a Call Pilot 100. I have (1) user on the system I need to forward offsite.

The voicemail system answers and the caller presses an extension. The extension rings at the desk. If the extension is not answered, it goes to the CP voicemail box.

I'd like to make one extension still ring at the desk, but if not answered, call forward to a cellular. I do not want it to be able to take a message on the CP - all calls if not answered would forward offsite.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you!!!

You cannot forward no answer a mailbox, you can only ask the person to press 7 to be transferred and for no message choose Alt Greeting and select No messages.

or Forward the phone in no answer:
Put the cell # under the forward no answer setting in capabilities under the phone in KSU programming.
4.1 KSU software required
Programming of routes required
Call will tie up 2 lines for duration of call.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

You can do the forward no answer from a phone to an external number if you allow redirect the phone in captbilities and change from pool codes to routing.

Thank you for the feedback. I'm going to give it a shot on Monday. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back