Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Forward External to Cell 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToMaC82

Technical User
Jan 23, 2008
US
Having a strange issue that according to my users "Recently started happening" I have made no changes to routing so I'm a little confused, here's the situation. Everyone used to be able to forward to their cell phone with prefixes 480 & 408, by putting in 9408xxxx as the number. Now it just gives them a fast busy after a little pause when you call the extension.

I have tried 91541408xxxx and 9408xxxx both have the same result of fast busy. The kicker is, I was able to forward to my cell phone which has a 633 prefix just fine, and you are able to call 9408xxxx's from his phone.

408 & 480 go out route 0 which is local copper, 633 is not in NXX. Why can I dial his cell from his phone, but can't forward external to it?

Changing the SUPN on a few of those trunks yielded an ERR3056. Which states that the party was disconnected due to service change. Oh well, I'll just play dumb.

If it is cold where you are, just tell 'em "the dial tone froze". [bigsmile]

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

I'm happy to report that the problem is fixed! Great thanks to GHTROUT and telebub.

Here's a test of ERR3056 (it's nothing to worry about)

Make a call from your TN, stay on your line. Change your TN while talking - you get cut off and ERR3056 spits out.

If you were not on the phone, ERR3056 would not spit out.

~~~
[small]GHTROUT.com | CS1000 Programming and Feature Guides | Tek-Tips FAQs | Recent Replies[/small]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back