Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call forward all calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

cliffa

IS-IT--Management
Oct 1, 2002
GB
Hi I wonder if someone can help, I have setup a phanton TN (for Hunt and FDN purposes) and added the DN of this to several other phones on key 3. Now I have a problem, the group who answer this DN want to call forward to a mobile phone. How can I make the line on key 3 follow the forwarding of the prime DN, I have set the line to be MARP on one of the phones, but it still does not forward the line on key 3. Do I have to have a physical phone in order to be able to achieve this?

do you want to cfwd the phantom to a mobile after the call has be answered or before.. Colin

do you want to cfwd the phantom to a mobile after the call has been answered or before.. Colin

Try CLS= CFXA (call foward external allowed) on the set with the MARP. WARNING --- This opens your possibilites for toll fraud!

if you are trying to forward using the forward key it will not work unless that dn is the pdn of the phone with the forward key this is due to the fact you have the dn appearing on multiple phones

You can use the feature - remote call forward

You need a password lenght at the SCPL prompt in LD 15 and then do a system reload.

LD 15
Req: CHG
Type: FFC
SCPL: 0-8
FFCS: yes
STRL: 1-3

LD 57
Type: FFC
Code: RCFA
RCFA: <-- enter code to activate
Code: RCFD
RCFD: <-- enter code to deactivate
Code: RCFV
RCFV: <-- enter code for verify

LD 10
Type: 500
TN: <-- enter the tn of thephanton you want to forward
SCPW: <-- enter password
FTR: CFW 12

from any phone on system dial FFC activate codedial password for phantom to be forwarded
dial DN of phantom
dial cell phone (remember 9)
dial # to end (STRG prompt in ld 15)

OK thanks for all your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back