Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call flow control issues on UCX50

Status
Not open for further replies.

atdjr123

Technical User
Mar 12, 2012
US
Once call flow control has been activated shouldn't the calls be routed to the IVR...Incoming calls are routed to ext.and I would like to have the calls routed to Vmail with the activation of F*280..Vmail works fine when incoming calls are routed to call flow control but would like to have the option of enabling with this feature..I have set up this option with follow me but rather use F*280....Any suggestions?

Voice Connect Plus, Inc.
have a great day and a better tomorrow

Depends on where the CFC is placed in the inbound route! I usually place CFC as the 1st. point in the inbound route.
DID -> CFC -> IVR or ext or ring group etc.
The call will follow the match (normal,green) or no match (override,red).
What is your CFC configuration and where is its placement in the inbound route?.
DID goes to the cfc
If cfc matches (normal) goto ext IVR Ring Group etc
If cfc does not match (overide) then got to ext voice mail

I don't have CFC in the inbound route. I tried it in the inbound route but I was not able to turn on or off. What I want is for the receptionist to have the capability of routing calls to Vmail when she leaves her desk and to be able to place in in night service similar to the Call Pilot or NAM..

Voice Connect Plus, Inc.
have a great day and a better tomorrow

Code:
inbound route (DID) —-—> CFC ———(green)————->IVR, EXT, etc   
                                  |
			          |  
		         (red)    |
			         VM
You can program a button for the operator or just dial *280 to switch to vm ext
the CFC must be in the call route path in order to work
If it didn't work when you had it in the inbound path then it was configured wrong
I use the above all the time and even chain multiple CFC's together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back