Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

al.tursunov

IS-IT--Management
Aug 23, 2023
UZ
Dear team,

I have Avaya Aura station and i have several different types of phones: CM2312, CM2311, J159 etc. Couple of days ago I started facing an issue when from one type of phones I cannot reach another. Phones model CM2312 do not accepting calls, when I try to call any of them - I am immeditely receiving next on my screen: Call Error. At the same time CM2312 continue ringing, but if You pick up the phone - You'' hear hang-up tone. I have added traces, please advice my further steps. The phone from I do call is 3000, the phone which I tryed to reach is 3477. Other phones are working correct, without issues.
photo_2024-03-26_07-16-23_bdqls6.jpg

photo_2024-03-26_07-16-01_n9jzbx.jpg

Tried again with more information here, I guess.
1_yhwx1n.png

2_iopvzh.png

3_uggu1q.png

double check the signalling group for TG1 and perhaps try to recreate it.

For the 408 I'd check the phones are registered OK and see if there have been any firewall changes around the time this started happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back