Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CALL DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Jan 26, 2008
US

I have Astra TSW SP 07. My board version is ELU 31 ROF1375412/3 R1C
CAA 158 0047 R2G EXE
CAA 112 2940 R1F FB
Facing problem with Dect connectivity . While making call . Call is dropping after some. I am using BS 330, BS 340 and BS 342.Please advise.

Do you have the problem only with one DECT-extension-number ??

I had a problem in one exchange with "double subscription"
-> Customer changed Portable, but did not delete the system in the old portable.
-> The old portable was in a charger, and tried to subscribe to system.
-> When the new portable maked a call, and the old PP tried to subscribe, the call was disconnected.

This can be easily seen in the mobility log, when one PP every ca. 5 min tries to locate but fails. ( LRU )

best regards,
Norbert

Dear Snor
Yes I have problem with one dect extension. How I can check in mobility log. Please advise. waiting for response.

Check, if Mobility logging is activated :
<cxsyp;
CORDLESS EXTENSION SYSTEM DATA
SARI = 18031109
MOBILITY REPORTING: NOT ACTIVATED
END

If "MOBILITY REPORTING" is activated, check with "CLDFP;" where teh mobility log can be found.
e.g.
<cldfp;
FILE ADMINISTRATION DATA
FILE STATE
MOBLOG ACT
/SYSN/USR1/ACS/CIL/ USER DEVICE STATE PRIORITY
INOVASII CIL-22 READY/STARTED C
END

If the problem is general, check your sync ring for the ELU-31 and the general grounding of the MD110.If these items are OK, then the systems to my knowledge work extremely well.

///doktor

Thanks for every body. still I have same problem. sync cable is ok. there is no ring . I have only one card elu 31 in the pabx. when I dial disa after dialing disa I get tone of remote pabx I start my pin code but some time I can see on dect phone hang up. so line disconnect.pls advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back