Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call detail from extension to extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

inoburger

MIS
Dec 14, 2007
US
Does anyone know what setting I need in the CDB to allow for extension to extension calls to show on my call accounting. Currently I am able to see calls between 2 different pbx's in different area codes but I want to see when I call someoneone within my office.

That's on the Phone TN itself: CLS ICDA

~~~
[small] [©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators [/small]

Thanks GHTROUT for your quick response. I made the change on my phone and made some internal calls but the report still doesn't show the calls. Anyhing else I should try?

I suspect your CDR software is the culprit, since there is no other setting involved.

~~~
[small] [©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators [/small]

May want to check the settings of your MDR box as well. Seem to remember either a setting for internal call logging or extention to extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back