Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Conference with Call Pilot 150

Status
Not open for further replies.

trimmkm

Technical User
Dec 13, 2004
CA
One of our executives wants to be able to play back a message in their mailbox on our Call Pilot system with someone on an outside line. Aside from setting up a conference using Link, is there a way to allow an outside caller to listen in as you play your messages?

Unified messaging, close the office door, play back real loud through PC speakers... one way anyway.

PhM

VVV

Do a "69" with the handsets.

LOL- sorry, I couldn't resist.........

Arr's right, if you activate Desktop Messaging, he could just e-mail the voicemail to his buddy.

mayfurd, handset "69"... that's great. Gives a new meaning to phone se... anyway.

Desktop Messaging, we never bought any keycodes, I have a hard enough time trying to train the staff on how to transfer a call.

I know Nortel had a try before you buy program, or a 1 seat license program. Does anyone know if the Call Pilot 150 would have come with any such promos?

When the CallPilot first came out, they included a 1 seat DM license, but I haven't seen them packing those with the systems for over a year now.

Sometimes you gotta pay if you wanna play.

Handset 69'in is free - lol

Call Pilot 150 comes new with basic CC and two unified messaging seats.

PhM

VVV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back