Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Centre Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrowingInNortel

Technical User
Mar 25, 2019
CA
Trying to get some basic reporting for my Call Centre, but am having difficulty figuring out if that functionality is even available to me. I'm not sure which version of as I"m not sure where to find that info. Any advice would be great! My predecessors did not leave me set up for success sadly...

Not sure if the Call Handling report is what I should be looking at?

Call_handling_cvc2ac.png

Looks like maybe Callpilot 100/150 or BCM Callpilot.

That is the basic version of reporting for the last 7 days only and limited reports.
The larger version runs on a separate server/PC.

If you are not an actual larger call centre then you may not have one installed.

Also look under configuration to see what features are installed/keycoded.

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Was out on vacation, just got back in, thanks for checking back in!

I don't see anything under Configuration that would allow me to do reporting. We're not very large so I have a feeling we never had that setup.

I can't seem to find anything that tells me which version I'm using...these are all my menu options but I can't seem to find that piece of info.

Capture2_y8y5q5.png

Configuration then "Installed Options" is where it will tell you what there is such as ICC reporting so since you have nothing then it is as I said, basic for 7 days.

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back