Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Center Reporting does not allow year 2009 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarhanJ

IS-IT--Management
Jan 5, 2009
US
Hello, We have BCM 400 (Release 3.6 build 2.2c)with Call Center. The call center reporting version is v 2.1.051 which does not allow us to pull reports for year 2009 because it only allows you to select years 2003 to 2008. I am wondering if there is any update available for only the reporting component of call center. Or is there any other solution to this.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Do you have all of the latest patches for the 3.6.
Make sure you have the system 99.4 patch & the latest RCC
patch installed BCM360.347-RCC which will bring you up to
RCC 2.4 - Build 356.
As for the CallPilot 150 make sure you have the latest version of 3.1 voice mail & call center reporting software.
I think it is Version 31.10.31.22 for the voice mail & 31.10.28c for the Call Center Reporting.

Thanks pccal. Actually, the system patch is 99.3 and the RCC patch is BCM_360.224_RCC.61.051. Can I just upgrade RCC or do I also need to apply other patches. In addition, can you provide the link for patches because these are not available at
Thanks again.

I got the same problem on BCM3.7, I will try to update the patches; will post the result then...

Ok ... Here's the quick fix for RCC not showing 2009 in the date drop down menus.

You'll need to edit a file named inc_date_select.asp. You can use Word Pad or Notepad. The file will be located on the RCC server at something like: C:\Program Files\Nortel Networks\ReportingForContactCenter\Website\rcc\report_pages\common

Open the file.
Look for the following:
</select>
<%
Dim yearStop
i=2003
yearStop = i+5
%>

<select name="sFromYear">

Change the i+5 to i+7. This will allow the "From" year drop down to show 2003 - 2010.

Now look for ....
<%
i=2003
yearStop = i+5
%>

<select name="sToYear">

Change the i+5 to i+7. This will allow the "To" year drop down to show 2003 - 2010.

Save the changes.
You may see an error regarding formatting, ignore it.

This will solve the problem .... until 2011.

Would this fix work on RCC server using a call pilot 3.1? It seems to be a easier fix than upgrading the call pilot, CCRS and reporting client. Do I need to reboot the server after changing the common file. Thanks for the wisdom!

This should work on most RCC applications. Since it's an ASP file and it's called when needed, you shouldn't have to reboot.

--DB

I went ahead and uped all three and it worked great it also is a newer looking version of reporting and it seems to have a quicker responce.

Dbrewsky I do like the idea of a quick fix but my experience with this stuff always has me loading the latest version of software & keeping patches up to date.

Nortel will eventually follow this up with a patch. Just slow in coming. The software is actually written by a third party for Nortel. They will be the ones who provide the latest software which Nortel will then incorporate into a patch.

This is across multiple platforms, so it will take a while. The fix above is just temporary until that happens.

--DB

The patch that you are talking about is already out. The permanent fix is in the latest version of RCC that has been out for at least 6 months.

What was the patch, i just looked on nortel support for a V3 and V4 patch and i can't find even a mention in any of the readme's

Do you have all of the latest patches for the 3.6.
Make sure you have the system 99.4 patch & the latest RCC
patch installed BCM360.347-RCC which will bring you up to
RCC 2.4 - Build 356.
You probably will not find these on the Nortel site as they do not support 3.6 anymore. Any authorized vendor in your area should be able to get you these patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back