Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Center Monitor 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

slopdog

MIS
Jan 9, 2007
US
Hello,

I am a small business owner handling all of my own IT and using IP Office. I have learned quite a bit on my own about IP Office and VM Pro, but definitely not an expert or even close to it. I can't afford to bring in the pro's on this, but I am looking for a way to monitor our small call center of about 12 users. I have researched the web but everything on this subject is very confusing. I am looking for software where I can monitor in real time and get historical reports on basic call information such as:

-How many agents are available in a hunt group
-Who is on the phone, who is not
-Call duration
-Number of incoming/outgoing calls for a particular agent
-other basic information, etc

I have no idea where to begin looking. Have found some stuff on avaya site such as CMS but not sure if that is what I need or if anything else is required for that to work. I would love just to find a program I can download and install without having to go through someone and all of the BS.

Any info anyone can give would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

The program Avaya sells is CCR and I doubt that you get anything that will do the job for much less.
You can always get a program to collect the SMDR data and pick out the details for the calls. That will not give you the data how many agents are available and logged in but at least the number of calls and the duration.
There are some programs out there that are apparently collecting the SMDR data and put it into a simple list or csv format you might want to google that.

Joe W.

FHandw., ACSS

insanity is just a state of mind

how much is CCR? And is that something I can purchase and download? I will never understand the Avaya website...

you need a license for it and you need to license the agents as well. I am not good with pricing at all even guessing I am bad so I won't.
Check out business partners ask them to quote you for 12 agents and 1 supervisor.
Also you need to be on a fairly new release for it to work because it started with 4.2.17 and has gotten better in the mean time.

Joe W.

FHandw., ACSS

Thanks for your help, at least I have a place to start now :)

any time and thank you for the star I like pink

Joe W.

FHandw., ACSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back