Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CALL CENTER HELP!!!!!! 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmaxxpbxtek

Vendor
Feb 3, 2006
US
I need to set up a SMALL call center consisting of three phones in an ACD group......Any one got a cheat sheet??????I havent done this in YEARS!!!!!!

Just a squirrel trying to get a nut...

post in this forum
Nortel: Meridian systems Forum

It's only dialtone-VZ

Ld 23 (build ACDN)
Ld 11 build set
key 0 acd xxxx 0 yyyy

xxxx= ACDN
YYYY = position ID
key 1 NRD
key 2 MSB

It's only dialtone-VZ

norstar does not have loads, there is a norstar forum, and what does the cp have to do with acd? with symposium you can use cp with ivr post to give ivr, saves on mirans, and you can offer to take a msg without the call leaving the que

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

norstar does not hae loads, and acd seldom, if ever uses mail.. those recording are not in mail, umless your using symposium

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

The Call Pilot that is used for a Norstar/BCM does have Call Center capability built into it.

Thank you ltrievers, I guess I should have let that be known, I was taking that for granted....I did figure it out, it just took me two times longer than it should have...live and learn......

Just a squirrel trying to get a nut...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back