Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Center Basic to Professional 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mroberts

Vendor
Mar 22, 2002
US
Hi all,

Does anyone know if I have Call Center Basic installed on my BCM, then use a Call Center Basic to Professional Keycode, does the Call Center Reporting automatically come with the it?

I've heard a couple rumblings that The Call Center Reporting come with Professional but not when you do the upgrade keycode.

Thanks

MRoberts

There is a separate keycode requirement if you upgrade from basic cc to pro and you wish to have reporting as well.
It is called basic to pro with reporting.

David Brillert

Take a good look at the reporting package before you buy it, on old call pilot versions it does not work very well.

Works well on BCM 3.6
Not recommended on any other version icnluding CP100/150

I have a question about this.
According to my Documentation and the Documentation that comes with the BCM 3.6, Call Center reporting is part of Call Center Professional, which is what I bought.
But Call Center Reporting is not enabled on it.
Was there a change since the documentation was published? Do I have to order Call Center Reporting separately even though the documentation says that it comes with it?

Thank you Marshall.
Do you happen to know if it will show up as "Call Pilot Professional Call Center" or as perhaps as "BCM Professional Call Center" in the Functionality field of the Applied Keycode Tab under Licensing?

It will tell you call center pro in the applied key codes. The other way to check is to logon to the call center the pro version will have 50 skillsets the basic has only 2.

Marshall

Oh I have the 50 skillsets, BUT I don't have the call center reporting. I go to the Call Center General Properties I have no where I can Enter the Master Client Address. According to my documentation, that will only appear if Call Center Reporting is available.

All I have is one that is described as "Call Pilot Professional Call Center" that's why was asking, should it read "BCM Professional Call Center" or should there also be a keycode showing for "Call Center Reporting".

If it was then the installation tech messed up - It is a new install (3.6) and what I ordered was Call Center Professional.
So maybe they put in the wrong Keycode at First..?
I know they had a problem with the call pilot at first. We could get into it but could not add mailboxes.

Thank you for the clarification, it gives me the info I need to deal with the Installation Company.
I am very appreciative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back