Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call center agents held calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr7707

Vendor
May 25, 2004
US
I recently installed a BCM 3.5 with call center. Agents are logged in and on a call. Agent will put call on hold in to place another call or check something out with in the office. Problem: Held call will transfer un-assissted to the operator and the LED will next to the on break button will flash. Customer would like for the to remain on hold until the person whom put the call on hold picks it up. any advice on how to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS !!!!!

Not right, held call will not overflow to reception.
However held call frees agent for additional calls.
Make not ready will flash if agent does not answer ringing call presented by call center, because agent will be assumed to be unavailable.
I strongly suggest you upgrade this site to BCM 3.6

David Brillert

Thanks for the reply ! My apologies for the poor gramar, I did not proof read before transmit. This does not happen all of the time. However it happens enough to be an issue. Youare the second person to suggest an 3.6 upgrade. I have one ordered and on the way.Thanks again for you response !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back