Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Center Agent not showing logged in

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlk53

Technical User
Mar 22, 2005
US
I have a BCM 400 4.0 with basic callcenter. Agent ID5 trys to log in at set 6924. The set says she is logged in but in the Agent List it shows her as Logged Off and she does not receive calls. If she logs off from set 6924 and tries to log in at another set, screen says "in use at 6924". I have changed sets, removed and added agent. Any thoughts out there. Thanks

I'm not as familiar with 4.0, but since you haven't had a reply yet I thought I'd offer a couple generic ones:

Verify the patch version and see if there are any newer ones that address this problem.

In previous Call Center versions, you could solve some quirky problems like this by doing a reboot.

Just my 2 cents and hope it might be any bit of help.

Thanks I wil try the reboot and advise.

I was having the same issue a week ago. I was able to get it to release by deleting the button on the phone....moving to another button....then moving it back. It didn't accept it initally, but I waited afew mins and tried logging the agent off/on and it worked fine after that.

I had this problem and I put all the lastest patch. All ok after.

Is there an easy way to check the patches on the Nortel site to see if it fixes your problem rather than going thru each one by one. Thanks

Best bet with patches is to schedule a window to bring everything to current as of a couple of weeks ago. Sometimes patches are released that get quickly pulled.

Obtain everything current up to mid December and patch to current. Then see if your problem goes away.

If my release is 4.0.2.03a, would I check for those patches or would I use 4.0? Load everything that it comes up with? As you can tell,I am new to the patching game and any help is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back