Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call center acd ok 2 lines not acd won't ring on set,3904

Status
Not open for further replies.

edbronson

Technical User
Jan 13, 2003
US
acd call center has 3904 sets and we have acd lines on it and emergancy 2 lines on set not part of acd for radio and the lines won't ring on the set when the operator is logged
in and they cannot here the 2 regular lines ring on the set or in thier head set..... just flashes,,, but when the operators are logged off the phone will ring,,,,,,,,,,
ANY SUGGESTIONS,, the lines are the marp on the set and scr on ringing on the set.
tc

HUh,,, that's the way it works????? please explain??
thanks

Think about it, if your on any phone and another call comes in, it does ring it gives a buzz and the line will flash. That the way Nortel intended it to work.

since the call is being presented to the set, it would not appear to be related to anything in overlay 23.
Try changing the CLS to FITA. All of our agents have 2 dn keys and have no problems recieving calls when they are logged in.

Fita is for Flexable incoming tones. I changed it on my phone and I still only get a buzz when another call comes in.

I looked at my sets and in class of svc, I do not see FITA listed??????

The default would be FITD. Also, in the CDB, under OPT,
you should have DBA, not DBD. This allows Flexible Incoming Tones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back