Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call By Call Statistics - how to read...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dehlert

MIS
Nov 1, 2005
US
Greetings,

We are relatively new to SCCS 5.0.

We utilize the Symposium Web Client for performing most of our configurating, displaying real-time reports, and running historical reports.

We currently have a Call by Call Statistics scheduled historical report that runs every half hour for the preceeding half hour interval.

One thing I have found in trying to interpret a Call by Call Statistical Report, is that it does not seem to show the flow of the call in the exact order that a call proceeds through.

Is there any documentation available that assists in deciphering a Call by Call Statistical report..?? I have looked in the Nortel Documentation and there is very little information available.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

David Ehlert
IT Analyst - Communications
County of Fresno
Fresno, California

WHat I'm doing is to import the CallbyCall Stats into MS Excel. The Database have more values insite as what is showing on the report. What you then need to do is to find a call and look for it's Unique CallID and do a search or order it on the CallID and the TimeStamp. This will give you the callflow of a spesific caller.

Koerant,

Are you doing the export from the Historical Report output or are you linking to the database.

My issue right now is that I could have 10 or more lines that have the exact hh:mm:ss and according to the Technician who installed the system, he says that how it is displayed in the report is not the true flow.

Call Presented 13:12:32
Task Flow Handed Off 13:12:32
Give Music 13:12:32
Application Interflowed 13:12:32
Handed Over to Master Application 13:12:32
Give Music Completed 13:12:32
Local Call Arrived 13:12:32
Dequeued From Skillset 13:12:32
Queued To Skillset 13:12:32
Local Call Answered 13:12:37
Local Call Released 13:14:46

If you look at the example, you can see that the flow does not look correct.

Do I need to brush up on scripting to really determine what the proper flow is, or can I export from the database and get a better time display (i.e. hh:mm:ss.000 instead of hh:mm:ss).?

Thanks again for your response.

David Ehlert
IT Analyst - Communications
County of Fresno
Fresno, California

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back