Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Accounting Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drue

Programmer
Dec 8, 2005
US
Hi Folks,
Need some help. I need to know what the call accounting stream is in a cs1000 for a buffer box. And how does it connect? IP / Serial if you can help you would rock!!!!

You can do CDR in the CS1K either over serial or ethernet. Kinda depends on the buffer box how you set it up. Typically serial, 9600 baud, 8 data bits and 1 stop bit.

Thanks for the response!!!! Any chance you would have a call example and how the cs1000 lays the call out. I am building the buffer box and the CS1000 im sure is different than NEC

There is an old format and a new format. The old format is 1 line of information and the new format is 2 lines of information. I don't have an example but typically buffer boxes will have a setting for different machines or some of them will even auto detect.

OK Thanks....Is there a certain circuit card or license to get this working

All you need is a spare tty port to get it working. No license required, just a tty port and programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back