Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Accounting Software 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck17

Technical User
Mar 11, 2003
US
Hello All,

Does anyone know of a good Call Accounting Software package that can be used with a Meridian 1 system.

We use RSI Revolution Call Accounting 3.0. We like it, it's fairly simple. We use it just to collect information about the phone calls of our employees. We have not used it for cost accounting though. We are happy with the software.

Do you want to do traffic analysis as well as manage CDR? If so, you might need to look into a more beefy (and unfortunately, more complex) solution like Avotus (Switchview).

But for just cdr all of the above will probably work fine.

We wrote our own.
Installed a box with W2K Pro.
Wrote a VB App
and dump the data to a SQL DB.
Then we wrote a simple web page page using com that pulls the data from the SQL DB.
I can put you in touch with the Developer who will likely sell it to you for a small fee. :))

Hi Members

Felon Can u Give me the Software which U developed on your Own for Purchase..

and what is the cost Of the Software.. Can i get any help for that software.. and for modifications based on our requirement..
If u sell the software .. what is the cost of the software.?

Or if u Give it for a trial period can i test and Buy it.?

I appreciate your reply on this regard Mr.Felon

And
Mr TDune

What is the cost of the CallBIll software from Phoneware company

will you pls tell me what is the cost of the CallBill Software. and dealers list for the same.

I would appreiciate for your Help..

Thanks for all the helpful information...

Chuck

Can you put me in touch with this developer?

felon wrote...

felon (TechnicalUser) Jun 19, 2003
We wrote our own.
Wrote a VB App
Then we wrote a simple web page page using com that pulls the data from the SQL DB.
I can put you in touch with the Developer who will likely sell it to you for a small fee. )

Hi Gobi,
Just back from leave and saw your request for product pricing. Our pricing starts at under US$1k including support directly from Phoneware. We would need information on your system size, etc. Visit our website - - for distributor listing or contact us directly - info@phoneware.ie - for a quoation based on your system size.

Regards,
Terry.

Felon...

here is my email: rito1117@excite.com

Thanks for your help in advance.

felon (TechnicalUser) Jun 19, 2003
We wrote our own.
Wrote a VB App
I can put you in touch with the Developer who will likely sell it to you for a small fee. )

Try AtComm. Changed their name from Xiox. or They sell the same product CPE or as a hosted service. Neat thing about the hosted service is you can buy for a workgroup and only pay for that rather than the entire company if that is all you need. Been around a long time. The outsourced version is simple to set up and you can have a free trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back