Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Accounting Recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassphone

Technical User
Mar 23, 2007
US
We are currently using Win-Call and having OPSMAN collect the SMDR daily, using a script we have the SMDR date pulled into the Win-Call server.

We have a mix of 3300ICP and SX2000 systems .

I would like to be able to have the OPS directory sync to the call accounting database for name changes.

Any Recommendations?

Prairiefyre (who make the CCM product) also have a call acounting package that will sync with the 3300 but not sure about the 2K though

VXTracker is a product (which we're using) that can accommodate the 3300, SX2000 and the Cisco Call Manager. We discovered this jewel several years ago at the vendor show at one of the NAMU forums. Excellent product support, literally 5 star.

Original MUG/NAMU Charter Member

OfficeWatch by Metropolis works with every PBX on the market. They also have have 24/7 support. This may be right up your alley. For more information, go to their site at

Another one you could look into is WinTariff- Works great with 3300 and claims to work with 2000 also although I cant try this. It uses a seperate smdr collection utility that can be registered as a windows service, and the main program has plenty of options to sort and display logs by almost any parameter you can think of!
I've had it running since around November 10, with ~180,000 calls accross my swicth, and the database is only around 50MB!
Also have the program in use collecting smdr output via serial from an Avaya Index- works great there too!

Mostly use Prairie Fyre. Installed Callbill once from Phoneware ( for a free demo package. )and the customer liked it.

The single biggest problem with communications is the illusion that it has taken place.

My 2 Bits too - I HATE Prairiefyre Call Accounting.

Much prefer Genesis Software out of Vancouver Canada.

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back