Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call a function from another database

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtamas

Technical User
Mar 25, 2002
HU
Hi!

I want to call functions from an another database's function(MSACC97). How can i do that?

Can you help me?

Tamas

Help - not really, but the appropiate topic in the real HELP system is "referenes". You could also use the "Search" feature of these forumd to get additional explination(s).

MichaelRed
m.red@att.net

There is never time to do it right but there is always time to do it over

Thank you guys!

MichaelRed:
i've tried that references, but it sad "Name conflicts..." and that was the result when i tried to use a blank .mdb to reference.

Pipewelder:
i wrote that two database's modules in one, and separeted just now, because the main concept is: there is an mdb what is running 0-24, it's got a scedule and call/kill the another mdb's modules to do what is it inside, and if a called module has problem with running the 0-24.mdb tried to close and call it again, send mail, etc... (if these two were in one mdb, the case of a non-definied error could hang-up the progz)

Thanks your help:
Tamas

Hi!

The reference is working fine. It was my fault because the project name was the same, and that was the reason of the errors. ( When i deleted all from mdb, only the same project name was there...ohmy :)

Thank you:
Tamas

PS: If you know another solution, don't hesitate to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back