Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calibrating Corel 8 with monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbdeyes

Technical User
Oct 16, 2002
CA
Hello all,

I'm having problems with colours when I publish anything (to the monitor or print). They always turn out brighter than what Corel is showing me. A nice mellow purple turns into fushia in a web browser. I assume the monitor calibration is off.

Problem is, the version of Corel 8 that I'm using came oem and I have no documentation. How can I properly calibrate Corel 8 to my monitor?

thanks.

Well, I never did get my monitor calibrated, but I found this nifty little button that turns calibration off. It's not ideal for printing, but it at least makes all of my applications look the same on the screen (CD and web browswers, etc.)

The end....

It may be that monitor calibration is on...and that usually causes more trouble than good. - "Oops! I've joined a club that'll have me as a member?" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back