Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calendar wireless sync

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadcone20

Programmer
Jan 5, 2004
US
Hey folks,

I have a user who is running on the 4.0 software and has the calendar's wireless synchronization turned on. The trouble is when he accepts meeting requests from his blackberry, the message that would be sent to the organizer tries to send but never does (ends up getting a red X next to it). Then, the appointment doesn't show up in his calendar. Any ideas on why this could be occuring?

Thanks!

I have a few users with the same problem. It doesn't happen on mine though. Very weird. Has this been resolved? Thanks

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people ~ Jack Handy

Have you made sure the cdo.dll on your BES is at least at the same version level as the highest of any Exchange server? That will cause similar problems.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back