Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calendar View

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwarner

Technical User
Feb 27, 2002
I use Notes 5.1.10 at the office. It works fine, but when I try to access my Calendar, I have a problem with the view displayed. All I see are the meeting/appointment invitations listed - not what I want, the entire month (with appointments) displayed. I have tryed every button/menu option I can see, but I can't change this view. Any help would be appreciated.

Barry

Sounds as if you are on the "Meetings" view in your calendar. On the left hand side of the screen, below the heading "Calendar" you should see a small calendar with just the dates of the month, like a small tear-off calendar. This is where you change the month you are looking at. Below this you have four options:- Calendar, Meetings, Group Calendars, Trash. If you click on the word Calendar it should return you to the calendar view.

These aren't in buttons, so it's not obvious that you use them to change the view. Hope it works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back