Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

calendar displays only two months appointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

abi

IS-IT--Management
Oct 23, 2000
US
Hi All,
When one of my users is making an appointment, she can only see two months of appointments. [She goes to calendar, new appt., invite others.] Beyond that time frame she is not seeing anything on other users calendars. I am guessing this is some setting, but do not know where/what/ how to resolve this issue. HELP.
thanks

If she is trying to open another person's calendar, open this person's appointment and make sure uncheck "Private" under bottom right.

she is going thru her calendar and making an appointment. She is going to Attendee Availability, then goes to Invite Others. At that point she can see others users. It is not showing avail and unavail times past two months....hope this helps explain the problem

Sorry, I didn't get the exact problem. I never run into this kind of problem. I did notice that under Tools-->Options-->Calendar options-->Free/Busy options, the default setting is 2 months.

The free/busy information can be increased up to 12 months (in OLK98 the maximum is 12 months, not sure if this has increased in OLK2000) - via the instructions given above by 6495. Only free/busy information that is published to the server can be seen by other people trying to book meetings etc with you.

I am having a similar situation. Even though we have selected "show 12 months" for our meeting rooms, only a few months are showing. What's more confusing is that some rooms show 2 months, some show 3 or 8 months, and others show 12 months. Any advice for me? cgwillard
Only 25 years until retirement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back