Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calendar Component - Similar to Outlook, input / suggestions requested 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

larrabee

Programmer
Jan 30, 2006
US
I am looking into implemented a monthly view calendar similar to outlook in a windows form. I am looking for feedback or information on controls that provide this functionality in Net 1.x. I have seen a couple of products that provide this functionality such as Infragistics Net Advantage, and I am sure there are others. I also have found a good example of creating such a control using a DataGridView (Net 2.0) written in C#.

I am looking to see what is available pre 2.0, and am just curious as to what others have used, what options are avaiable and and what the pros or cons would be.

Thanks

I've been using XtraScheduler from Developer Express and I'm pretty happy with it. The control is fairly easy to use (once you figure out how to bind to it), and their documentation is very helpful.

-lucyv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back