Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calendar Appointment Issue With Free/Busy Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

plaw53

MIS
Oct 2, 2006
US
I am wondering if anyone has come across this issue and found a resolution. In Outlook 2003 a user opens the calendar to plan a meeting. When she opens up the Plan Meeting under Actions on the toolbar free/busy time for all individuals is fine through June 30th. Starting July 1st going forward most of the users show as "No Information". The other few show free/busy time. Is there a way around this so that all users show free/busy time and "No Information"? I was able to duplicate the problem on my computer.

When people go to Tools/options/calendar options button/free busy options button, there is a default 2 month setting here (I don't understand Microsoft's default setting - 2 mths isn't enough). Just modify the 2 to 12 months. I would also change the server to show every 5 or 10 minutes too. Of course everyone would have to do this on their own computer for their free/busy time to show correctly for you.

It's best if the IT people can change the free/busy time default on the Office software before pushing it out to everyone in the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back