Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calculation of max dial rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingDave

Technical User
Aug 11, 2003
GB
We use a Genesys outbound dialer and I was wondering if there is a calculation I could use to calculate the maximum dial rate based on number of ports, ave call length, number of agents, hit rate etc.

It doesn't have to be accurate as I'm pretty sure our dialer (24 ports) can process more calls than we can provide staff for!

Thanks

DD

dial rate is usually a timer, interdigit timer eod timer etc. the dialed party rate is more dependant on your staff. if you have less the 100 percent grading, ie a outbound per user, then your acd group is top heavy and needs to be adjusted. we grade one trunk per acd seat, up the trunks or downgrade the chairs

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

If you're still looking for an answer I can tell you how many calls per hour an outbound dialer will attempt per dialer port.

I am an engineer at one of the older dialer companies. Let me know. There are several pieces of data that I will need from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back