Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calandar Report Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwrgek

Technical User
Sep 30, 2003
US
I need to create a report that has all of the days of the year laid out on one sheet in a calendar format that can then pull information from a table. The information in the table would populate Tardy absent and so on in each day. It would also need two cells to calculate the number of Tardy and absent.

The Table contains the dates and type of day (late present absent) I have worked on this a lot and can not make it work. Thank you for any help...

I don't know of any built-in style calendar effect. What you CAN DO, however, is virtua-build a calendar. Steps:

1. Create a query that identifies the month, week#, and day (i.e. monday) for each record. Use this query to build...
2. A crosstab query, grouped by Month/Week, and headers are the DaysOfWeek. This will produce calendar-like results.
3. Make report off of the crosstab.

What I have is a table that contain the name and dates of occurrences late absent and so on. I need to get this information into some type of "controller" report so that it has the aperance of a calendar or similar. The dates not in the table will be considered present. Any Ideas would be of help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back