Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cal Pilot 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alabama16

Technical User
Sep 26, 2016
US
All Patches and Service Releases are up to date, channels will disable then have to go in and re-enable them 1 at a time, but some channels will show loading re-enable them they still show loading but when tracing them they are working, Starts with 1 channel then goes up from there only way to clear them is to reboot call pilot.. Any answers to this issue??

You did not respond (as well your other 2 posts):
Good luck!

Add me to LinkedIN

**New Allworx Forum**

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

New to looking for help here and I actually forgot I posted the question after a reboot of the Call Pilot and Call Center seemed to clear the issues with that system.
have made a note about this post so I would not forget to reply,, Thank You

I do not know your version but I had a good search and cannot see anyone having this issue with exception to one person other than you.

Think about backup and imaging the drive perhaps in case it is deteriorating.

Add me to LinkedIN

**New Allworx Forum**

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Thank You it is strange I have 3 systems 2 are CS1000M no issues with this at all and 1 is a CS1000E that is the problem System,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back