Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

C110 UC Module for Voicemail pro 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

smrikard

Technical User
Nov 23, 2013
US
I have a home lab IP Office 500v2 running 8.1.0 (63) with an Essential License. I have acquired a C110 UC module for Voicemail Pro and I am trying to get it installed and running. Does anyone have or know where I can acquire a copy of C110-8.1.94-5_el6.iso file in order to do the install? Or any version that will work for 8.1? I already have the Avaya USB creator tool, just need the ISO. I appreciate any help you wizards can provide. :)

Sean

Attached the docs.
You need the USB Initiator to create the USB
You can download the 8.1 UCM ISO from support.avaya.com. It's still there.

Reserve about 8 hours to install this. The early UC modules were a pain in the ass to work with.

I recall there were issues with the flash drive in V1 (700501442) which gave it bad name.

Once it is fitted you should get a virtual licence for Preferred Edition and you can then install the server on a PC or as a virtual machine with I recall had a few more features.

The problem is with me just being a lab user, I don't have access to Avaya downloads. I can see the file, but it won't let me download it. I was hoping someone could link me a copy of the iso. I'd much rather get the VMPro working on the UC module if possible. Thanks.

You can sign up to support.avaya.com as a 'no relationship user' which may give you access to older releases - give it a try!

ipohead: Yes, I tried that, but still wouldn't let me download the iso image.

Westi, I sent you an email. Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back