Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

C# Web Browser Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalInsanity

Programmer
Oct 18, 2006
GB
Hello there!

I could do with some help please....

I have a c# web browser control on my form.

If I pass it the url for google (http:\\ it displays the web page fully in the control with a scroll bar. This is fine.

I have created a test page however (.html) and when I load this test page into this control it does not diaply it as a full page, it displays the page as if you were viewing a print preview type look so you can see the actual A4 page within the control with a massive grey border!!

Does anyone have any clue why it is doing this as this is a bit mad, and I want to display my web page fully in the control (withouyt the grey borders and the look of a sheet of paper, lol)

Any help would be much appreciated!

I'll just add:

My webpage displays fine within IE or Firefox, just not in this control!

It seems to be squashed up in this control...

You will want to post your html in an html forum. The web browser control is exactly the same as I.E. and will render the same.

I have wittled the problem down to this which is not HTML.

The Microsoft Web Browser control does not render any cascading style sheets.

The question I am posing is how do you make it read the CSS info (I have this CSS info in the same page as the HTML!)

So this is not an HTML problem my friend, it is a component issue!

I have also tried this my friend and referenced it within the HTML file and still it does not read the CSS data?

Is the component suppost to read the CSS data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back