Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

C functions helper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Hi!

I work under Linux. I would like to know where i can find a big list of the C functions. Indeed, with the command "man", you need to know the name of the function...

thank you for your help!

thomas

If you would have been in the Microsoft domanin, I would have suggested MSDN, or, some free old version of Borland C IDE (3.1 or something). That's how I've learned them all. [red]Nosferatu[/red]
We are what we eat...
There's no such thing as free meal...
once stated: methane@personal.ro

Umm, have you seen that you have gotten answers to this question in the last thread you started by posting exactly this question?

read the intro(2) AND intro(3) man pages. they should list all of the functions with a summary of each. If you need a cheat sheet, just save the output and use grep as a keyword search.

You could always use Xman to display a page of all the subroutines (section 3 - i think) that are available on your machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back