Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bypassing voicemail on specific DN

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreadtek

IS-IT--Management
Jul 16, 2012
US
Since thread798-1646528 has been closed. I wanted to ask, where are those commands to be inputted? Under which LD?

Thanks

You can program analog and digital sets under the linked LD 20 or LD 10 for analog and LD 11 for digital

KCF I understand but how do utilize LD20 in order to delete FDN and HUNT?

Let's say you want to change the configuration for the extension 1234

go to load 2 : ld 20
REQ CHG
TYPE 500 (type of the telephone 2002p2, 2004p2...etc)
TN XXX X XX XX (TN of the telephone)
ECHG YES
ITEM : fdn 1234
ITEM : hunt 1234
<enter> for the rest

What it does, when the user 1234 is on the phone, it will tried to ring again on his phone, which will give a busy tone.
When the user is not there, the phone will ring non-stop till the caller hangup.

Hope that's helps

Learning is not enough, you have to apply it...

LD 10 for analog TNs and LD 11 for digital TNs. That's where it is in the books, not LD 20

~~
Gene at www.GHTROUT.com

To "Delete" then it is: FDN X, Hunt X, or change them to something else In Cls HTD & FND to stop hunting and forward. For a 500 set, it is Hunt X and FTR XFDN>

If its not working, get a bigger hammer!

Avaya/Nortel/NEC/Asterisk/Access Control/CCTV/DSX/Acti/UCx

@GHTROUT : You are correct about that. Base on what I learned for forum and online, ld 20 is linked with others ld. So you can remember only one ld for main use such as printing/creating/changing/removing tn, stat of sets (which linked to ld 32) Correct me if I misunderstand...

I rarely use ld 10 or 11 and I just went right now to verify and in ld 10 and 11, I am able to change set of any type

by the way we are using release 7.0

Learning is not enough, you have to apply it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back