Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

buttons forward reverse

Status
Not open for further replies.

thowardtwh

Programmer
Sep 5, 2003
US
Any suggestions as to how I can link forward and reverse buttons to a series of frames? I have set up icons buttons with rollovers that link text and image catagories that click to the url of each gallery. Now I need to build each gallery catagory content on frames to view forwards and reverse activated by 2 buttons.

hmmm, not sure about that in fireworks. It would work if you used the 'swap image behaviour' and maybe make more buttons that are numbered, rather than just forward and reverse. So lets say you have 8 frames with different pictures:

create a slice where the images are going to appear, then make 8 numbered (or maybe catergorised) buttons and on each of the buttons, add a swap image behaviour for the main slice, selecting the appropiate frame for each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back